CALL FOR PAPERS
Topics and submission instructions
We welcome submissions covering the following topics:
- Digital currencies and Blockchain technologies;
- P2P lending and Crowdfunding;
Submissions should focus on (but are not limited to):
- Cryptographic protocols and P2P networks
- Central bank digital currencies (payment and monetary aspects)
- Threats / attacks / defences / security engineering of P2P systems
- Systemic risk of P2P systems
- Digital identification
- Fraud detection and financial crime prevention
- Legal aspects and regulatory issues
- Financial inclusion and market stability
- Socio-economic and monetary aspects of P2P systems
- Technology adoption and market dynamics
- New business models and novel applications
- Automatic Regulation and Automatic Compliance (RegTech)
- Innovative technology applied to the insurance industry model (InsurTech)
- Internet of Things, smart energy & utilities
- Smart contracts and decentralized government
Authors wishing to contribute a paper to the conference should do it via the EasyChair submission system using the following link.
Full papers and extended abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
The deadline for submission is midnight GMT 07th June, 2018.
Any mention of the author’s names or affiliations should be removed from the submitted paper.Submitted papers will be reviewed by the P2PFISY 2018 Workshop Scientific Committee. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by 23rd June, 2018.
Publication in a special issue of Journal of Digital Banking
Authors whose papers are accepted will also have the opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a special issue of Journal of Digital Banking, the major new professional journal publishing in-depth, peer-reviewed articles and case studies on FinTech innovation, digital disruption and how to develop a profitable, customer-focused digital banking strategy.